True to its creativity and its approach of listening to the needs of wine professionals, Oenobrands is launching a new, free iPad tablet application in partnership with Nyseos and Olivier Zebic: Oenotools® BLENDS, created to make wine blending easier for enologists and wine producers.
Building on the worldwide success of Oenotools®, the free winemaking calculator application that received the ‘Vincoeurs’ innovation award in 2012 and is used by almost 10,000 enologists throughout the world, Oenobrands is expanding its mobile solutions range. It is launching a new application to make life easier for enologists during wine blending sessions.
Oenotools® BLENDS has been developed by Oenobrands in partnership with Nyseos and Olivier Zebic. This iPad application is a highly intuitive and easy-to-use decision-making tool. It enables enologists and wine producers to:
- manage test tube volumes more easily during tasting sessions;
- instantly extrapolate volumes used for tasting with volumes available in the cellar;
- decide on analytical and quantitative parameters that determine the blends produced;
- instantly calculate likely analytical parameters of wine batches created during blending sessions;
- calculate the remaining available volume of each wine batch, and the volume of the blend created
The Oenotools® BLENDS application can be downloaded free from App Store in five languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German.
A new ADVANCED WINEMAKING SOLUTION offered by OENOBRANDS and its partners!