Anchor co-inoculant bacteria 3.2
This starter culture has been scientifically formulated to improve the taste and aroma profile of red and white wines; specifically for wines with a pH of 3.2 and higher. The new Anchor Co-Inoculant Bacteria 3.2 is a mixed lactic acid bacteria starter culture for malolactic fermentation that offers the following advantages:
- used for CO-INOCULATION, which creates more aromatic wines when compared with sequential inoculation and also increases ease of use
- the inclusion of OENOCOCCUS OENI, which has proven importance in completing malolactic fermentation
- and the inclusion of LACTOBACILLUS PLANTARUM, which results in an enhanced sensory profile.
The specific blend of O. oeni and L. plantarum strains in the Anchor Co-Inoculant Bacteria 3.2 were selected for their interaction and performance and result in the following sensory changes:
- more intense aromas
- an aroma profile with increased fruit
- fewer reductive or green flavours, especially in lower pH wines
- decreased astringency and tannin intensity.
Anchor co-inoculant bacteria 3.2(EN)